Les Charrières 1
T +41 26 927 55 87
|Senior citizens, IV/AI recipients, students/apprentices||7.-|
|Child (aged 10 or over)||5.-|
|Group (min. 10)|
|Senior citizens, IV/AI recipients, students/apprentices||5.-|
|Child (aged 10 or over)||3.-|
|Passeport Musées suisses & Raiffeisen (membres plus)|
|AMS & ICOM|
|WE – SU||2 pm – 5 pm|
|MO – TU||Closed|
Closed on 25 December and 1 January.
Viviane Fontaine International Paper Triennial – 2023
Discover our combined offer at an exceptional rate.
Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, one admission to the Musée de Charmey & one admission to the Bains de la Gruyère (3-hour entrance).
Adults: CHF 22
Children (4-15 years old): CHF 18
CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER:
– To be used on the day of the visit
– Cannot be combined with any other offer.
– To be purchased directly from the Museum
– No refund or exchange possible at the Bains de Gruyeres or at the Museum if partial or no use at all of the service.
On the 1st Sunday of the month, from June to October 2023, the Forge de la Tzintre and the Museum of Charmey offer you a combined ticket.
Adult : CHF 12
Children (10 – 15 years old) : CHF 4
CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER :
– Place of sale: Forge or Museum on the day of use
– To be used on the same day
– Cannot be combined with any other offer
– No refund or exchange possible at the Forge or the Museum if partial or no use of the service
- Train to Bulle with the regional train service RER fribourgeois (Bulle – Bern/Lausanne).
- TPF bus service from Bulle (between 6 am and 10 pm, hourly service in both directions).
Public transport– canton of Fribourg
VRN 12 (E 27), Bulle exit; from there, it is a further 15 km drive (follow signs for the Jaunpass).
Unfortunately, the Museum is not accessible to wheelchair users or the walking impaired.